Smart Insights Report: “China Smart Card Market 2009”
Marseille, June 3, 2009 – Intelling, a consultancy specializing in market intelligence and electronic transactions, just published a new Smart Insights Report titled “China Smart Card Market 2009”.
“China Smart Cards Market 2009” includes qualitative and quantitative market analysis on the smart card market with forecasts about each market segment. This report is an indispensable tool for every company involved in the Chinese smart card market, or even, just considering entering the Chinese smart card market. It will also be an essential tool for investors and financial analysts evaluating the potential of Chinese smart card market, as well as Chinese industrialists.
This new Smart Insights Report analyzes all market segments for the Chinese Smart Card Market:
- Mobile Communication: China hosts the largest mobile network operator by the number of subscribers, and is expected to pass the 1 billion subscribers bar by 2012,
- Payment, with 1.8 billion magstripe cards on the field ready to be converted to smart cards,
- Transport, with contactless card applications in every large Chinese city,
- Government ID, where the government has already equipped each Chinese citizen with a smart ID card, and is in the process of distributing healthcare cards,
- Mobile Payment services, with NFC trials under way to develop proximity mobile payments,
- Pay TV, with a digital TV market adding 2 million new users every month.
The report includes a detailed analysis about Chinese smart card vendors:
- Aerospace Golden Card,
- Beijing Huahong IC Design,
- Datang Microelectronics Technology,
- Huada Electronic Design,
- Jiangsu Hengbao,
- Shanghai Huahong Integrated Circuit,
- Tongfang Microelectronic,
- Wuhan Tianyu Information Industry.
“China Smart Card Market 2009 report allows readers to seize in detail the potential of each market segment in China, and to understand better the development of this huge market. It also brings an accurate representation of the potential of Chinese smart card industrialists”, said Hua Cong, Industry Analyst at Intelling, and author of the report.
“This Smart Insights Report brings a new light on a market that stands at the core of the whole smart card industry phantasms from its very beginning”, said Thierry Spanjaard, CEO of Intelling. “With this report, analysts, industrialists, and the industry at large, are able to seize the Chinese smart card market and to build their strategy to benefit from the huge opportunities arising from the Chinese smart card market”, he added.
“China Smart Card Market 2009”, a Smart Insights Report is a must for everyone interested in the smart card industry or in its markets: telecoms, payment, transport, government ID, mobile payment, pay TV and in the huge opportunity for development brought by the Chinese markets.
About Intelling: Smart Insights Reports, along with Smart Insights Weekly, are published by Intelling, a consultancy headquartered in Marseille, France. Intelling is a consultancy with two expertise majors: marketing and strategy for smart card, telecoms, secure transactions, and rfid, as well as market intelligence, for all industry fields. Intelling is the publisher of Smart Insights Reports, that address smart card and secure transactions markets, providing an extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis. Intelling is also the publisher of Smart Insights Weekly (www.smartinsights.net), a newsletter delivered to subscribers on a weekly basis (40 issues per year) that covers the smart card industry, its technology suppliers (semi-conductor, operating systems, software), its markets (mobile communication, payment, e-passport, identity, healthcare, …), its environment (standardization, trade associations), and the career of key people in the industry.