Smart Insights Report on
- Secure mass storage brings users high mass storage capacities, along with security,
- Enterprise security allows IT managers to run a global security policy, by equipping employees with secure USB tokens,
- Online banking provides security in internet banking, which is now highly required as passwords, and static methods have proved to be easily defeated,
- eGovernment is a global trend started with ePassports and eIDs, secure USB tokens bring a convenient form factor for remote citizen authentication,
- Transport is where secure USB tokens bring the convenience of contactless communications with the ability for end users to connect the device on their own PC.
According to the results of the report, the secure USB token market, which already reaches 48.9 million units in 2010, will climb to 156 million units, triggering EUR 1,017 million in sales in 2014. The share of secure mass storage and online banking segments will decrease, and applications in eGovernment and transport market segments will become mature.
“Global Secure USB Token Market 2010” includes qualitative, technology and quantitative information about the various market segments. This report is an indispensable tool for every company involved in all segments, from enterprise security to online banking, and alsoe Government and transport. Secure USB tokensbring a breakthrough in user convenience that will make the technology be widely adopted in several market segments over the coming years.
The report includes a detailed analysis about the following Secure USB Token vendors:
- Feitian Technology,
- Giesecke & Devrient,
- MXI Security,
“Global Secure USB Token Market 2010” is available on line at http://www.smartinsights.net/reports/